Monday, November 22, 2010

Much Derby Love

After a derby road trip and what feels like an epic fail at practice tonight, I am more thankful than ever for my derby family. These gals are saving my life one small step at a time.


Although I missed out on the post-bar-closing strip club trip due to a dead car battery, this weekend's derby road trip was fabulous.  These girls are the best family ever!  They volunteer to hold your non-existant hair if you throw up (luckily not necessary thankfully), they laugh with you, party and dance with you, and love you no matter what.


I don't know what I'd do without these women; they really are life-savers.  As I gear up for the impending changes, I can't believe how lucky I feel to be part of such an amazing group of strong women.


The only downside of derby I can think of are my shrunk boobies (which are totally worth being back to my skinny high school jeans).

No comments:

Post a Comment